Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Love part-2

So I am here again to write about the continuation now. It is about the previous post about "My Love" that i had written.
Now I tell u all those who are my friends that I love all of you. The post was to show my love to all of you and to let you all know how important you all are for me. But some of of my friends thought that it is not showing but showing off. So now i had to edit that post completely. By the way those who are my very intimate and close friends know how close they are and all know I am a friend to all..
So i thought that there is no need for such a post. I specially thank all of them who did not care whether I will feel bad or not and dared to tell me the truth about the disliking for the post. I love all my friends and they can't be ranked. It was just to let others know who my close to heart buddies and who are not..
But perhaps it is not required to express. So now i have edited that post copletely so hopefully no one will have any objection now. And no one will say"I dont give a damn to that post"........
Everyone is important and will satnd in his/her own place so now i think am doing right. And for those who liked that idea of post to them i would say don't mind please an by the way everyone knows about it neways.....
WITH LOVE TO ALL........ Thank you....

2 comments:

  1. nice call... sometimes words cant express the depth of intimacy as silence does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur paerfectly right nw..love n affection cant b xpressd in wrds ,words only play role wer derz nt tru lov n affection.n abt frnz de cant b ranked bcz u dont no at wt point of tim ne stranger or d sam frn whom u hvnt even considred
    has bco apart of ur liff..abt ur best frnz ,de know dt de r ur gd frnz..no need 2 tel dem..... 3 cherrz 2 u 4 ur nice idea dear..........

    ReplyDelete