Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Love


There are some people who r very special for u in life. They make u happy when u r with them,if they dont make u happy also u feel the happiness. I also have some people like that. Now in this blog I want to thank them all and ask them to be with me like this for ever.

I love these people from my heart an soul.
1st i love my parents. Ofcourse everyone should and those who dont are not eligible bor being in the society. My brother Ajoy Dash(Pupun).

I love my sisters:
1. Nikita Panigrahi(Ricky)
2. Namrata Panigrahi(Nilu)
3. Banani Patnaik(Banu)
4. Mausumi Behera(Daisy)
5. Sikha Gartia(Deepsikha)

My friends who are there with me in my happy and difficult times. I love them very much.... Those are my boyfriends.. Hey don' think anything wrong. Thank you all..

Now its the turn of my girl friends to thank...... Hey don't be confused.. Its not what u may think.. They are friends who are girls......... All know I don't have a girlfriend... They are the one who made me behave social from an unsocial creature..... So i am very thankful to them. I love to be with them be it in college or anywhere else because they are so sweet.....

I love you all.............. Thanx for being with me so far... hope u all will be with me for the rest of my life too......
i will try my best to be with all my friends lifelong. Stay in touch... MUAH.............

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank u personally and also on behalf of all ur sweet n lively frnds......we ll be alwaz thr 4 u to stand beside u against all odds as u do.........
    these sweet memories will defintely lead our frndship 2 a endless journey and hope this heavenly relationship will continue and continue without encountering a break never in its path.........
    luv u lots.....and a big thank u......at least 4 remembering us......

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u forgot or missed the name aditi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx siddh for considering us as among ur loved ones....too sweet of u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot 4 making me a part of ur life........

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx bhai....
    really its a very gud 1 & m very happy after seeing my name in ur blogs.

    ReplyDelete